Congress and the Administration are spending the summer debating issues that will impact the way you manage your associations and work for your members’ interests. This July, ASAE will be holding a series of free events designed to educate you and your staff on issues important to you and all associations. Check out our events, along with guidelines for the Twitter chat below:
Power of A Twitter Chat:
Healthcare Reform and Associations
Thursday, July 18, 2013
2:00 – 3:00pm EST
Join us to discuss upcoming implementation of the Affordable Care Act, and how it will impact your association. Chat about the employer mandate, state Exchanges, and how associations around the country will be effected. Use #pwrachat and tweet to @Power_of_A to join the conversation!
RSVP to: email@example.com.
Guidelines for the Power of A Twitter Chats
- Search #pwrachat on Twitter or whichever Twitter app you are using (e.i. Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc)
- At the beginning of the chat, all participants will be asked to introduce themselves and be sure to use #pwrachat in all tweets so everyone in the chat can see your contribution
- Questions will be sent via @Power_of_A, likely four to seven questions will take us through the full hour.
- Participants are encouraged to:
- – Retweet if you like what others have said
- – Keep tweets short when possible to allow for more retweeting
- – Always use the hashtag, #pwrachat
- – Stick to the theme of the chat